With a classic wayfarer style, our Tallows are elegantly handcrafted from sustainable, durable and ultra lightweight ebony wood. With the naturally stunning tones and markings of this magnificent wood, our unique design is created from fallen and responsibly sourced timber. These stylish sunglasses feature a softly heightened bridge, slender arms and classic brown tinted polarised lenses. Inspired by the magical surroundings of Byron Bay where this brand began its journey, and desire for sustainability, the Tallows encapsulates the true spirit of Byron….where the ocean meets the trees. Remember, with EVERY pair purchased, GROWN will pay for sight-restoring eye surgery for 1 person or diagnostic eye examinations for 12 children! It will also help to sponsor eye camps in remote locations around the globe.
If you like the Tallows pacific ebony, you may like to take a look at our TALLOWS ZEBRAWOOD
STYLE: 'Tallows' Pacific Ebony
• MATERIAL: Sustainably sourced ebony wood
• COLOUR: Natural ebony wood tones
• HINGES: German Silver Spring Hinges for a snug and secure fit.
• SIZE: H: 4.9cm W: 13.8cm Arm length: 14.2cm
• LENSES: Brown with European Conforming (CE) UV 400 (100% UVA/UVB) infused Polarizing Filters
Further information can be found on the FAQ's Page.
GROWN Proudly offers a 100 day Warranty